Thursday, December 23, 2010

What's Wrong With You ?


Yesterday , i cry cry cry until i can't sleep from one night...mandi tak basah...makan tak lalu...because i'm thinking about you... I can't let it you go from me... I can't breathe without you... I'll give my all from you... I'll never forget about you... I miss you so much... I'll see your picture from my phone... It's not enough for that...When i see you in first time... My heart berdegup dengan kencang... Dup Dap Dup Dap... I'll can feel that i'll fallen in love with you... You're my sweet heart... But , when you say , that you want to leave me.. I feel so sad... I'll call you on one day... You don't answering my call... I'll text you... you don't reply...Ang last last you reply my text...I think you forgive me... Tapi , you maki maki i... What i've done to you... Btw , I Don't make any mistake with you... Tell me ... Why you so mad with me... I'll need to know...What's your problem... If I have a problem with you... Ok , FINE ! Our relationship is over sarting today... And you know kn that i've so n ego n Hot-Tempered n many la... And Lastly , What i'm going to say is that ' I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ' until I can't sleep... I thinking about you... I'm worried about you so much... But , please don't be like this... I don't like it... Ok , Sayang :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment