Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Crazy Wif U , SAYANG :-(

Only God know about our relationship....i can't...before that , i want to kne kn u...But ,now i love u...My mind is changed....i don't know why ???? i know you're player...but , giv me you're not...i'm crazy with u...i lov u ketat-ketat...walaupun , our class besides....but , you always look at me....you came in my class when my teacher not came in yet....but , i'm so embrassing....you're so romantic....whatever it is , you're my hero in my life....i can't forget about u....i'm losing my mind wif u....i've never let u go....BTW , we're not couple yet....we're still in process...hahaha....it's too long isn'it....haha....u don't know me yet....but , no one can't let him go away from me....i can't never let him go away from me....sape-sape nk amek dye drpd aq....langkah mayat aq dlu....bahaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment