Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mr.S why you doing like that in front of me...My Heart so sick...why are you don't doing in behind me...you saje kan nk bg i sakit aty...When you saw izyan you straight forward looking at her...when you look at me at outside my class....i'm miss you so much....Pagi tadi ko msuk klaz aq sbb ko keja mmbe ko sbb dye ejek ko...lepas tu , ko msuk klaz aq....aq rse segan and embrassed...lepas tu , ble da blek sklh ko tnggu aq kt blkng pntu klaz aq....lepas tu , aq rse malu ble nk blek ngn ko....tapi , aq tw ko 'player'....But,please change attitude....n have a new life....Don't be a stupid person ! you have me....i have you....i can't breathe without you...when back to home....i'll can feel that i miss you so much...duduk kat uma bknnyer ad ap pun....so bored ! yg ad ap...my toittoit jer ad...huhu....klau aq misz ko...aq text ko...btw , u don't reply my text...i'll call u...u don't answering....you off...in my mind it's only u....i'm crazy with u...i like u from last year til this year...it's too long....u pun sme cm i kn....you suke i from last year til this year...i miss you , sayang ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment