Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Get Off in My Head !

Could'nt you stop with you acting up from me...I'm getting bored with you...After All , I Don't trust you anymore...You're such a big liar ! I Hate You...I Don't Love You anymore....You're not important in my life...You make me suck...You're not my man that i want...I silap pilih kasih...I Don't trust you 1 sen pun...sikit pun tak...You're such a coward ! Kau boleh tipu kat pompuan lain...But , kalau aku kau nak tipu aku....gggrrrr....sorry der...And i never give you a chance anymore...If you want to tell that you want 'sorry'....ggrrr...Just go to the hell...After That , baru i forgive you...let me do it like that...I want to revenge to you...Jantan Dayus...Wa benci sama lu....I Don't want to saw you face again...Menjijikkan...kau memang babi bodo setan pantat pukimak bangang and banyak lagi la...Nasib baik kau duduk KL...kalau kau dok sini da lame aku cari kau kat satu bandar kajang nih....Jangan berani nak tunjuk muke kau lagi...Kau paham tak ??? I Have a new man in my life...I Don't need you anymore...aku dari dulu lagi tak suke kau...tapi , kau jer yang perasan aku suke kat kau...hahaha...memang dasar bodo punye jantan....hahaha :P

                                                                                                                              for  MR.A                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment